Berlin travel guide
Berlin is the capital of Germany. Those wish to travel and explore Berlin, are surely going to have a lot of fun and will love the city for its structure and historical places. Out of many districts in Berlin, one should definitely visit Mitte.
Mitte is located in the heart of Berlin, along the Spree River. It is a place which gives you the pleasure of sightseeing unlike any other district. While you are visiting the place we want you to know some of the best hotels for accommodation and the places to be visited in this area.
For further information check out Berlin Travel Guide.
- Grand Hyatt is a five star hotel located at the centre of the city, and is convenient for any ride you wish to have. This hotel also offers various activities and the pleasure of spa as well. It gives a free Wi-Fi to all its customers. The hotel has conference room and exclusively designed suites.
- Leonardo Hotel is a five star hotel. It is has a great location just over the river from the very famous Friedrichstrasse Station which provides a convenient way to every place in Berlin – including Schonenfeld Airport. It has availability of many facilities so that the customers can have a wonderful stay.
- Hotel Berlin is a four star hotel, which is the third largest hotel in Berlin. Each and every room and suite in the hotel has been amazingly and differently designed from the other.
- Hotel Albrechtshof is a three star hotel. This hotel has an amazing location near the Friedrichstrasse Station and has various restaurants and shopping destinations near it.
- Motel One is a two star motel in Berlin. It offers a wide range of facilities and comfort for its customers to enjoy their stay.
- For more hotels in Berlin check out www.berlintravelguide.net/berlin-hotels/
Places to visit in Mitte Berlin, Germany
Berlin has many beautiful and historical places to visit. The Brandenburg Gate is a beautiful symbol of the Berlin history. The monument stands high with four horses on its crown adding glory to its structure. The Museum island is another place of interest in Mitte, Berlin. It is on the Spree River. The Berlin Wall is a great tourist attraction. It is 155 km long around West Berlin whereas the border length in the residential area in East Berlin is 37 km. besides this there are many places to visit like the Checkpoint Charlie, Alexanderplatz, Bode Museum, etc.
Berlin is a perfect to spend your holidays and enjoy the beauty of the city. For more information on Berlin check out www.berlintravelguide.net